Waterparks near Tampa that are Perfect for Summer!
5 of the best waterparks near Tampa to visit this summer
Adventuring to a waterpark is the perfect way to cool down on a Florida summer day! From relaxing in the lazy river, to adrenaline inducing slides, splash zones and wave pools, there is something for everyone to enjoy! Check out these waterparks that are close to the Tampa area.
- Adventure Island - the 30 acre park is loaded with water slides, a 17,000 square foot wave pool, and a kid play zone. Located right across from Busch Gardens at 10001 N. McKinley Dr. Tampa, FL 33612.
- Aquatica - this is Seaworld's incredible waterpark! It features side-by-side wave pools that operate together or independently along with many waterslides. Located at 5800 Water Play Way, Orlando FL 32821.
- LEGOLAND Water Park - the ideal destination for lego lovers! Located in LegoLand this waterpark offers various slides, a lazy river and a joker soaker play area. Located at 1 Legoland Way, Winter Haven FL 33884.
- The Floating Waterpark - (Formerly known as Tradewinds Splash Island) The 15,750 square foot park features inflatable slides, trampolines and loungers. Located behind the TradeWinds Island Grand Resort at 6000 Gulf Blvd. St. Pete Beach, FL 33706.
- Florida Aquarium Explore A Shore - This fun outdoor play area features climb-on animals, water jets, a pirate ship with cannons, and a wave water slide. Located at The Florida Aquarium 701 Channelside Dr. Tampa, FL 33602.