Top Renovations to Increase House Value
Posted by 54 Realty on Wednesday, July 27, 2022 at 3:53 PM By 54 Realty / July 27, 2022 Comment
Consider these renovations as ways to increase your home’s value
During the pandemic over 70% of homeowners tackled home improvement projects. Here are some of the renovations that will increase your home's value (office and outdoors rank high).
- Boost Your Curb Appeal - since the exterior is the first impression you want to start off strong. Keep the yard maintained and trimmed. Pressure wash the exterior of the home. If needed, freshen the exterior paint. To spruce things up you can consider a fresh garage door or front door.
- Add Livable Square Footage - adding livable square footage to a home increases the appraisal value! Buyers have been looking to have more square footage since the start of the pandemic. Any additional living space will add value to your home.
- Add a Double Sink Vanity to the Bathroom - if there is not a double vanity in the bathroom consider this renovation as it is the most desired bathroom upgrade!
- Expand the Outdoor Area - since the pandemic many people spend time outdoors and this has become a highly valued space. Enhance or expand the outdoor space by touching up the landscape. Consider a deck, hot tub, outdoor fire place, or pool.
- Build or Convert a Home Office - a large closet or large pantry space can be used as an office area! By removing the shelves the space can be utilized for business.
Post a Comment