The Mahaffey Theater Has Reopened For Live Events
Enjoy live events again at The Duke Energy Center for The Arts – The Mahaffey Theater
The Mahaffey Theater in St. Pete has officially reopened and is kicking off their live events with The No Apologies Comedy Tour on December 18th. The No Apologies Comedy Tour will feature comedians such as Tom Cotter, Mitch Fatel, Mark Riccadonna, and Aaron Berg. The performance is also being offered as a live stream.
The team of comics have national credentials including Comedy Central Specials, America's Got Talent, and more. They have recorded numerous comedy albums, have millions of views on YouTube, and have also performed in several venues in the country.
The Moscow Ballet is also scheduled to perform Great Russian Nutcracker at The Mahaffey Theater on December 19 at 8:00 pm.
The Mahaffey Theater is taking precautions for guest safety. Here is what guests can expect when they arrive:
Entering the Venue:
- All guests and staff are required to wear face coverings while inside the venue. You will not be permitted to enter the venue without one. If you do not have one, one will be provided for you.
- If you are feeling sick, or reside with someone who is ill, please stay home.
- Valet parking will NOT be available. Parking in our garage and parking lot is $10, cash only.
- Please enter from Gate 1 located on First Street South.
- Touchless temperature checks will be conducted upon arrival at the venue.
- All bags are subject to screening before entering the Lobby.
- Tickets will be checked by Ushers, but will not be touched or torn.
- The Theater will be deep cleaned daily with long-lasting, hospital-grade disinfectant.
In the Lobby:
- Hand Sanitizer is available throughout the venue. If you require additional cleaning supplies, please visit the Concierge Desk located in the Lobby.
- Please follow directional signage and 6-foot markings on the floor leading to bars and restrooms to maintain space between other patrons.
- Plexiglass shields are in place at all bar locations and the concierge desk.
- Contactless payment is available at all bar locations.
- Touchless paper towel and soap dispensers have been installed in our restrooms.
- Cleaning staff will be continuously wiping down high-contact areas during the performance. This includes railings, bars, and restrooms.
In the Theater:
- Our ventilation system meets or exceeds all federal, state, and local guidelines.
- We will be operating at 25% capacity until further notice to ensure proper social distancing between patrons.
- All ticketed pairs will be spaced 6 feet from other guests.
- Cleaning staff will be cleaning the theater in between performances.
For more information and to purchase tickets for events, Click HERE.