The Holidays Have Arrived at The Tampa Theatre
See Your Favorite Festive Movies in This Historic Theater!
The holidays are back at the iconic Tampa Theatre, as the historic movie palace hosts its Holiday Classics series. Movies at the Tampa Theater have long been a yuletide tradition in The Bay- you’re not just coming for the film, but the experience. The atmosphere, complete with gargoyles, a flowering Mediterranean courtyard, and a glimmering night sky ceiling, is unlike any other theater. Prior to select showings, the Mighty Wurlitzer Organ will be playing Christmas carols to sing along to! Additionally, the Theatre will be hosting a free outdoor screening of Arthur Christmas at Curtis Hixon park to ring in the beginning of the season with food trucks and concessions available to purchase.
- Arthur Christmas - November 19th (7:00 pm)
- Miracle on 34th Street - November 27th (3:00 PM)
- Sing-Along White Christmas - December 4th (3:00 PM)
- Elf - December 11th (3:00 PM)
- It’s a Wonderful Life - December 16th - 22nd
- Eight Crazy Nights - December 18th (6:30 PM)
- Sing-Along Frozen - January 8th (7:00 PM)
For more information and a closer look at the Tampa Theatre’s schedule, you can access their site here.