Spring has Sprung at the EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival
Here are Some of the New Sights and Bites Coming To The Iconic Theme Park
Disney is once again in full bloom during the International Flower and Garden Festival! Dazzling floral arrangements of all your favorite Disney characters can be found strewn around the EPCOT park now through July 4th. The Global Gardens is another highlight of the event, which showcases a variety of exotic cultural experiences Traverse a tropical rainforest garden at the Mexico pavilion, a peaceful bonsai collection at the Japan pavilion, or even an eastern spice garden at the Morocco pavilion. Kids can enjoy some playtime with WALL-E at the Green Landing Family Play Zone located in World Discovery.
It wouldn’t be EPCOT without a host of immaculate dishes and beverages to try from all around the world. Some of the features being served right now are:
- Caramelized Beignet filled with Vanilla Cream and Glazed with Caramel Fleur de Sel
- Chicken Yakitori, which is Grilled Chicken with Scallions, Red Pepper-Shoyu Emulsion and Pickled Onions
- Arepa topped with Shrimp, Crushed Avocado Ají, and Tomato Sauce
- Honey-Peach Freeze in a Souvenir Spike the Bee Sipper Cup, a non-alcoholic option
- Kung Fu Punch, made of Smirnoff Vodka, Triple Sec, Mango, Orange Juice, and Soda Water
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Sparkling Pineapple Wine, served in a glass or as a bottle
Discover a world of lovely sights and scents and make some unforgettable memories with friends or family at the International Flower and Garden Festival! Tickets and info are available on the EPCOT website.
Post a Comment