Spooky Lounge In Ybor Is The Perfect Halloween Hangout
The SpookEasy lounge in Ybor offers the perfect gothic escape this Halloween.
Hidden behind a bookcase on the second story of The Stone Soup Company, you'll find the world's most haunted Kratom and Kava Bar. SpookEasy Lounge puts a fun, haunted twist on the Speakeasy concept from the Prohibition.
The lounge gives off a creepy vibe with wine-red walls, black leather chairs, a stained glass window, and skeleton decor throughout. Along with their famous kratom and kava teas, they also offer a variety of coffee for customers to enjoy.
The SpookEasy Lounge also offers events for each day of the week.
- Monday - Movie Night from 7-9 pm
- Tuesday - All you can drink Kava for $25 after 6 pm
- Wednesday - Open mic from 7-9 pm
- Thursday - Game Night
- Friday - Live Music
- Saturday - Various Drinks Specials
- Sunday - Psychic Dawn Bednar 12 - 4 pm, Drag Bingo 5 -7 pm, Craft Night every other Sunday
Post a Comment