Oktoberfest Is Back, But Different Than Ever Before
Oktoberfest in Tampa Bay is back: Here's where to eat, drink, and celebrate.
Oktoberfest will be making its annual reappearance in the Tampa Bay area this Fall and we've got all the information about where to go and celebrate. To ensure the safety of their customers, many businesses have extended events to multiple days to help with crowd control. If you're uncomfortable making an in-person appearance, many local breweries are offering curbside pickup so you can celebrate at home!
Here's a list of participating locations with dates:
- Bootleggers: Sept. 18-20
- The Bier Boutique: Sept. 19
- Two Shepherds Taproom: Sept. 19, noon-6pm
- Gulfport Brewery + Eatery: Sept. 25-27
- New World Brewery: Sept. 26, 11am-11:30pm
- BarrieHaus: Oct. 10-11, 1pm-5pm
- World of Beer Westchase: Oct. 10, 2pm-9pm