Kid-Friendly Events this Month in Tampa
Kid-Friendly Events going on this Month in the Tampa Bay area!
Looking for some fun kid-friendly events to take your little ones to this month? Well lucky for you, Tampa Bay always has things going on for the children. This month is filled with kid-friendly activities all around Tampa Bay including fairs, escape rooms, museums, live music, and more!
1. Dino Rescue so going on from October 17, 2022 - April 14, 2023 at the Clearwater Marine Aquarium. Dino Rescue will bring you up close to life-sized dinosaurs, some being as tall as 35 feet and 65 feet long. Walking throughout the aquarium, you will encounter the dinosaurs, which move and roar, as they rehabilitate from various ailments today’s animals face – like habitat loss and entanglement. You can even go on a Dino Rescue Safari Tour! Enjoy a 30-minute guided walking tour where you can meet all of our rehab dino patients and learn about their stories, why they are rehabilitating at CMA, and how you can help the conservation of animals like our dinosaurs. You may even be able to assist our dino rehab team with caring for our Dino Rescue patients!
2. The Florida State Fair Kids Day is February 20, 2023 from 10 am - 6 pm. Free admission for kids under the age of 18 with a paid adult admission until 6 pm. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian after 6 pm. Each paid adult can accompany up to 4 kids. Paid entry after 6 pm.
3. Poker Night at the Presidents Bunker Escape Room starting January 11, 2023 - March 31, 2023 at The Great Escape Room. This room runs for 60 minutes and is available for all ages. Each room holds 4-10 people and includes your party only. "While visiting Washington, D.C., you and your group have been invited to a special private tour of the White House. The last stop on the tour is the Presidential command bunker. In the event of a national emergency, the President and his staff would retreat to this bunker. As you make your way through this last stop on your tour, the bunker suddenly goes into automatic lockdown and you are informed of an imminent attack on the United States. Now, it is just you and your fellow tour members locked in with no hope of outside help."
4. Live Music Thursdays at Zydeco Brew Werks from 6pm - 9pm every Thursday night! An all-new Live Music lineup is going on now! Zydeco Brew Werks is a craft brewery, restaurant, and NOLA-inspired experience in the heart of historical Ybor City.
5. UV Searchlight Scavenger Hunt is going on from February 2, 2023 - March 31, 2023 at the Fairgrounds St. Pete. Journey through the Mermaid Star Motel and uncover hidden numbers using a UV flashlight to unlock an immersive artwork installation. Over 60 local and international artists were commissioned to make art for you to immerse yourself in and enjoy. Searchlight Hunt is perfect for all ages! Buy tickets online now!
Post a Comment