Inaugural St. Petersburg Winter Market
Inaugural St. Petersburg Winter Market Coming Soon!
The Pinellas Trail is getting a holiday makeover next week when the Warehouse Arts District and Deuces Live team up for their first inaugural winter market on December 11, from 3 p.m. -9 p.m.
Stroll through the gardens at the Dr. Carter G Woodson Museum to the 22 South Food Hall for a bite to eat, then to Daddy Kool Records' new location inside The Factory to grab a present for your record spinning pal.
There will be 150 different artists, makers and businesses selling their homemade wares—including jewelry, plants, home decor, clothing and more—throughout the many different locations of the market. It’s the very first time these two important south St. Pete nonprofits came together for an event—but it won’t be the last.
Next week’s winter market is extremely pedestrian and bike friendly, but there will also be free car valet too. While you stroll—or pedal—through the multi-block winter market, you may hear live music coming from different places or stumble upon story time with Santa and his elves.
Participating locations are:
- The Factory St. Pete (2622 Fairfield Ave. S)
- The ArtsXchange (515 22nd St. S)
- Morean Arts Center for Clay (420 22nd St. S)
- The Historic Manhattan Casino (642 22nd St. S)
- 22 South Food Hall (642 22nd St. S)
- Deuces Live (833 22nd St. S)
- Dr. Carter G Woodson Museum (2240 9th Ave. S)
- Daddy Kool Records (2430 Terminal Dr. S)
- Atelier de SoSi (2380 6th Ave. S) -
- Gina's Warehouse (2338 Emerson Ave. S)
- Bayboro Brewing Co. (2390 5th Ave. S)
- Seven C Music (535 22nd St. S)