Holiday Events Coming to Tampa Bay this Year
Santa Claus is coming to Tampa Bay! Don't miss out on these awesome events!
The Holidays season is approaching fast! Here is a list of fun things to do during the upcoming Holiday season organized by Florida counties!
- Riverwalk Holiday Spectacular: Enjoy the festive holiday lights and many other activities along the Riverwalk and in the river as you stroll along the Riverwalk. This year’s events will take place in downtown Tampa along the Riverwalk from November 2022 through January 2023.
- Winter Village at Curtis Hixon Park: From November 18, 2022 – January 4, 2023, get some shopping done at the holiday shops, sip drinks at the café, ice skate at Downtown Tampa’s only outdoor ice rink, and many more events at this iconic Tampa Bay Christmas event.
- Busch Gardens Christmas Town: Through November 13, 2022 – January 2, 2023, with decorations strung out across the park, Busch Gardens’ Christmas Town is a holiday event like no other. You can enjoy the signature thrill rides at night, watch the holiday shows, eat at restaurants all around the park, and more.
- Tree Lighting Show: Tree lighting ceremonies are popping up all over Tampa Bay at many outdoor locations including Curtis Hixon Park, Safety Harbor, and more. Take your significant other to watch these tree lighting shows and cross another item off of your holiday bucket list.
- Holiday Boat Parade: It’s always fun to see boats decorated with festive lights, holiday inflatables and more! A few of our favorites include the Tampa Riverwalk Holiday Lighted Boat Parade on December 17th, Tarpon Springs Holiday Boat Parade on December 2nd and the 37th Annual Treasure Island Holiday Lighted Boat Parade on December 17th.
- Get Snowed “Inn” at Sparkman Wharf: Sparkman Wharf is getting a holiday twist with a special Snowed Inn event Thursdays this December. On December 2, 9, and 16, Sparkman Wharf will transform into a cozy ski lodge decked out with falling snow, holiday photo ops, a hot toddy bar, seasonal entertainment, swings transformed into ski lifts and more. There will also be a tree lighting on Wednesday, December 1, 2021 at 5:30pm.
- Enchant Christmas at Tropicana Field: November 25, 2022 – January 1, 2023. Wander through the incredible dazzling display of lights, spin around on the ice-skating rink, and create some fun holiday crafts. Head over to Santa’s Landing to meet Santa himself. Nestled in a serene snowscape below a sky full of twinkling stars, it is an enchanting and memorable setting for a one-of-a-kind Christmas experience. Head over to Tampa Bay Parenting for an inside look at this festive celebration.
- Jingle Bell Bazaar At Centennial Park: December 11, 2022, noon-6pm. The Annual Jingle Bell Bazaar is a fun, festive holiday event in Historic Ybor City. Join the fun in Centennial Park.
- Christmas in the Wild at ZooTampa: Select nights November -December 2022. Enjoy one of Tampa’s largest light displays as the zoo transforms into a seasonal wonderland. This year promises to be bigger, better, and brighter than ever. Enjoy six new illuminated zones of lights, festive entertainment, delectable holiday treats, and amazing wildlife. Wander over to Twinkle Town Marketplace where you can meet Santa.
- SYMPHONY IN LIGHTS TREE LIGHTING & SANTA'S ARRIVAL: Begins Saturday, November 12th at 5pm - December 31st, 6 to 9 p.m. Experience Symphony in Lights presented by AdventHealth Wesley Chapel—magnificent trees, dazzling lights, holiday harmonies, and spectacular snowfalls! The festive tradition kicks off with the Tree Lighting Celebration on November 12th at 5 p.m., and features live music by Late Night Brass, stilt walkers, costumed characters, talented balloon artists, and Santa’s arrival. In Symphony in Lights, AdventHealth Wesley Chapel will present an array of moving lights choreographed to music from the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. The event will be filled with holiday festivities, snow, and holiday music.
- 38th Annual Country Christmas Stroll in Downtown Historic Dade City: Carriage Rides, Wagon Rides, Kid's Area, Christmas Decorations, Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony at Historic Courthouse, Shopping the downtown shops and vendors, downtown restaurants open. Saturday Dec 3, 2022 from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Christmas Under the Stars - Jingle All the Way: Bring a blanket and chair and join us for Christmas Under the Stars! Watch our family-friendly holiday movie in front of the KRATE stage and enjoy free hot chocolate, reindeer food, and smores.
- Annual Christmas Street Parade: The Greater Pasco Chamber of Commerce and the Rotary Club of Holiday sponsor the annual Downtown New Port Richey Holiday Street Parade.
- Brooksville's Hometown Christmas: DEC 17 AT 10 AM – DEC 18 AT 4 PM Join us for a magical Hometown Christmas. You can find us at 475 North Ave West, Brooksville Fl 34601 at Christ Lutheran Church. Special Guests: Ferric and Flame. Food Trucks & Foodies: That One Jerk Spot, Roadside Snack, Kona Ice, Sis's Sugar Shack.
- Downtown Brooksville Festival of Trees 2022: Festival of Trees is a beautiful collection of decorated Christmas trees created by local businesses and organizations in the City of Brooksville. Beginning this year, wreaths will also be available at the silent auction, and we believe they will make a great option for those without a tree but looking for a new decoration for the holidays! All trees will be showcased to the public from November 16th – November 28th, 2021, and available to the public via silent auction. Free public admission to view the Festival of Trees. All proceeds for this event will go to the Brooksville Main Street program to help support our mission to revitalize our historic downtown.
- The Grinch Visits Ridge Manor: The Grinch is coming to a home near you! He will be making house visits to meet you & your family. He’s in an unusually good Christmas spirit this year so as apart of this meet & greet, he will be delivering Christmas goodies as well. (Menu options will be posted at a later date.)
- Christmas & Tree Lighting on Main: Join us for an evening full of Christmas spirit in Historic Downtown Brooksville. Our magical tree-lighting celebration takes place once again right here at the courthouse. Stroll down Main Street and capture the essence of an old-fashioned Christmas. Visit our downtown merchants and unique street vendors offering one-of-a-kind holiday items & gifts. Stop to see Santa Clause at Mulligan Law Firm. Watch as Patricia's Boutique window comes to life! Hop in our oversized Christmas ornament at the Historic Woman's Club for a family and friends photo op!
- Holiday Lights in the Gardens at Florida Botanical Gardens: November 25, 2022 – January 1, 2023. The gardens sparkle with one million LED lights that twinkle in a variety of bright colors. Vibrant laser lights and lighted figures are sure to wow guests of all ages.
- Holiday Lights in Largo Central Park: Park admission is free. Rides are $5 each. Food for sale on site. The rides and light display are open nightly from 6pm to 11pm through January 2. In this family-friendly annual tradition, the city of Largo presents a spectacular holiday light display, a breathtaking carousel, and a seven-story Ferris wheel from November 25 to January 2. The 70 acres of Largo Central Park are illuminated with more than two million dazzling LED lights, providing a breathtaking bird's eye view of the park.
- Enchant, The World’s Largest Christmas Light Spectacular, Returns To St. Peter: Enchant, the world’s largest Christmas light spectacular! Grab your tickets for one of the best Christmas events in Saint Petersburg. Enchant, the world’s largest Christmas light spectacular returns to Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, FL with an all-new interactive light-maze adventure, “Santa’s Magic Timepiece” created from over four million sparkling lights. Enchant also includes an impressive 100-foot-tall holiday tree, a unique ice-skating trail, live entertainment, Santa visits, and a village marketplace with crafts, gifts, festive culinary treats, and holiday cocktails at the Tipsy Tree Lounge. “Presenting Sponsor” There will be a variety of custom Hallmark Channel experiences available at Enchant, including the Hallmark Channel Holiday House where guests will be able to recharge, as well as photo opportunities and a chance for fans to win a set visit to a Hallmark Channel.
- Santa Parade & Tree Lighting Adventure!: Invite your friends and loved ones to come enjoy Santa Parade & Tree Lighting Adventure! Make your Christmas in Saint Petersburg, FL extra special! Kayak rental, guide, and safety gear are included. Kayak with us to celebrate the opening of the holiday season in Downtown St Pete!! From our kayaks, we will watch the waterfront Santa Parade at 6pm, and the tree lighting at 7pm!! All levels are welcome and family-friendly! Costumes are welcome!!
- Harbor Holiday Nights: Four nights of holiday lights, a campfire, children’s activities and more! The Trolley Light Tour for $5 will pick up and drop off at Folly Farm. December 9, 2022, 5:30 - 9:00 PM, December 10, 2022, 5:30 - 9:00 PM, December 16, 2022, 5:30 - 9:00 PM, December 17, 2022, 5:30 - 9:00 PM.
- Wonderland of Lights & Santa’s Village in Auburndale: November 25, 2022-December 25, 2022. This is a drive-thru event to experience a mile of spectacular lights with a visit to Santa’s Village at the end. This year will be hosted at the same new location as last year at Auburndale’s International Market World at 1052 US-92. The Wonderland of Lights and Santa’s Village also feature out-of-car activities like wagon rides, a Circus Show, camel and pony rides, and more.
- POLK CITY CHRISTMAS PARADE: The Annual Polk City Christmas Parade will be held Saturday, December 3, 2022, at 2:00 p.m. Parade Route: Beginning at Bridges Rd/Broadway Blvd and ending at Freedom Park. Immediately following the parade, Mr. & Mrs. Santa Claus will be available for pictures with the children at Freedom Park.
- Lakeland Christmas Parade: On Thursday, December 1, 2022 the Annual Lakeland Christmas parade, sponsored by The Junior League of Greater Lakeland, will kick off at 7:00 pm with a fantastic fireworks display over Lake Mirror.
- Sarasota Christmas Tree Lighting: Downtown Sarasota’s Christmas Tree is the perfect backdrop for your holiday snapshot. The annual tree lighting event will take place Thursday, December 1st from 6 – 8 PM in Selby Five Points Park, located across the street from the Selby Public Library. Enjoy refreshments, music, and photos with Santa! The Christmas Tree will be lit at 7 PM where photos can be taken.
- Christmas Walk: takes place in Historic Downtown Venice. Get into the spirit of the season by enjoying live entertainment, food and drinks, holiday décor, and more. Enjoy extended hours at local shops, treats, live music, and the twinkle of lights on decorated trees along Miami, Tampa, and West Venice avenues. Take a stroll and delight in the warm glow of decorated holiday storefront windows. Venetian MainStreet awarded the most creative, elegant, traditional, most whimsical, and best use of lights in its awards. Miami, Tampa, and West Venice avenues. 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Downtown Venice, FL.
- An Old Florida Christmas: Experience an old-fashioned Florida holiday celebration at Manatee Village Historical Park. “An Old Florida Christmas” will take place on Saturday, December 10, 2022, featuring food, crafts, music, and vendors selling handmade crafts and goods. Manatee Village staff and volunteers will also be offering free "make and take" seasonal crafts. The buildings of Manatee Village Historical Park will be decked out in Victorian and Florida pioneer-inspired décor. While on the museum grounds, explore landmarks like the "Old Cabbage Head" locomotive, Junior Junction playground, museum exhibits, and the Whistle Stop Gift Shop. This annual festival is open to the public from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and admission is FREE.
- Mid Cape Winter Fest: Saturday, December 17th from 12PM-5PM Set up: 10am No late set ups. Winter Fest Festivities to be announced. A Fun packed family event! We'll have vendors, crafts, artists, food trucks, Christmas lights & much more! Beer & Wine available in the café. Come see all that Mercola Market has to offer at 125 SW 3rd PL Cape Coral, FL 33991.
- Cape Coral Festival Of Lights 2022: Cape Coral Festival Of Lights is a free community celebration with over 30 years of history in the Cape Coral–Fort Myers Metro Area. Held in early December, the festival kicks off the holiday season and brings some Christmas spirit to tropical Florida. Cape Coral Festival Of Lights also features live entertainment on three stages. During the holiday, families can also take pictures with Santa, try Snow Drift Slide, and ride Tiny Tots Train around Snowcap Square. Market and food stalls are set up along Downtown Cape Coral Parkway. Local businesses and craft vendors offer a variety of gifts and decorations for the holidays. Children can enjoy bounce houses and slides, rock climbing, and other activities. Many Florida kids haven't seen the snow, so they will definitely be excited to try sledding down a big pile of snow. Christmas Tree Lighting ceremony usually takes place around 6 pm in front of Big John's Plaza. Many children have waited for the entire year to meet Santa arriving in a carriage!
- White Christmas at the Broadway Palm Dinner Theatre: This heart-warming Irving Berlin classic takes you back to 1954 when two ex-GI’s turned showbiz partners follow a couple of singing sisters to a Vermont inn. When they discover their former commanding officer, who owns the inn, is in jeopardy of losing the property, the foursome decides to put on a show! You’ll hear some of the greatest songs ever written such as Happy Holidays, Sisters, Blue Skies, and the Academy Award-winning White Christmas.
- Christmas Fort Myers 2022: Christmas in Fort Myers, Florida 2022 is celebrated through family activities and Christmas weekend events. Christmas is not just about shopping for the holidays, but its also about doing things with friends & family. There are many things to do for Christmas in Fort Myers Florida. Check out the events directory to find out whats going on in Fort Myers for the holiday season.
- A Country Christmas With The Legends: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM EST @ Citrus County Auditorium, 34450. Join us as we celebrate Christmas with your favorite Country Music Legends! In Inverness, FL. Featuring tributes to Johnny Cash, Conway Twitty, Dolly Parton, Patsy Cline, Garth Brooks, Brad Paisley, Alabama and so many more of your favorite country music legends! Don't wait make your plans now!!
- Inverness Parade 2022 - Christmas Around the World: Dec 03, 2022 6:00 pm - Dec 10, 2022 1:00 pm
- Christmas Tree Lighting Festival @ First Friday: Dec 2, 2002, One of the City's most highly-anticipated events of the year! Join us in the town square of Crystal River to light our beautiful tree. Shawn Scheller and the Contenders will perform classic and contemporary holiday favorites as part of the live entertainment. Candy cane stilt walkers, holiday shopping vendors, children's activities, food vendors, beer and wine, and Santa himself. We are especially excited to bring you horse and carriage rides downtown. Don't miss this beloved holiday celebration.
- Christmas on the Florida Frontier: Celebrate a pioneer Christmas at Dade with old-timey music, wreath making, punch tin crafting, Virginia Reel, caroling, rag, corn husk and clothespin doll making, soap carving, period demonstrators, home-made wassail, popcorn over a fire, candle-making, old time general store, frontier foods and more. The cost is $5/vehicle.
- Festival of Lights: Enjoy over one million lights and themed decorations throughout Fishermen’s Village from November 13 – December 31, 2022. Holiday music is featured each day and Santa also makes frequent appearances! Open to the public during all regular and extended hours of operation. Sunday, November 13, 2022
12:00 pm - 9:00 pm.
- 44th Annual Christmas Parade: Saturday, Dec 10, 2022, 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST, the Parade steps off at Noon from Charlotte Performing Arts Center, and travels up Taylor to disband at the Charlotte Harbor Event and Conference Center. The Judging will take place in front of Centennial Bank. Entry Fee: $35 for profit, $20 non-profit (Add $5.00 for each horse).