Fall is Right Around the Corner and Tampa Bay is Getting Ready
Check out this list of Fall events and festivals around Tampa Bay in 2021!
When the kids go back to school, it is Fall in our books. Check out these awesome Fall events going on in the Tampa Bay area this season!
- Tampa Taco Fest 2021 - Saturday, October 16 from 10 AM - 6 PM. Located at Al Lopez Park, come and enjoy authentic and fusion flavors, live music, and a margarita bar!
- Florida's Gulf Coast EGGFest - Saturday, October 2 from 10 AM - 6 PM. A grilling competition on Big Green Egg grills and a celebration of grilling, music and the outdoors.
- Joe Rogan The Sacred Clown Tour - August 27 at 8 PM
- Gasparilla Music Festival - October 1-3
- 98ROCKFEST - October 2 at 5 PM
- Harry Styles - October 10 at 8 PM
- Pitbull & Iggy Azalea - October 13 at 8 PM
- Fall Festival/Pumpkin Patch at HorsePower for Kids & Animal Sanctuary - Sept 25 - Oct 16. Hayrides, pony rides, train rides, petting zoo, face painting, balloons, bonfire, hot dogs, marshmellows, drinks, pumpkin patch, maze, games and MORE!
- Fall Family Fest 2021 - September 26 from 11 AM to 3 PM. This year's event will feature local businesses and family resources providing interactive exhibits for our guests, giveaways, swag bags and more!
- Oktoberfest Tampa 2021 - Oct 8-10 from 11 AM - 11 PM. Tampa’s downtown Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park will be transformed into the city’s largest, waterfront biergarten where you can soak in the sprawling downtown views and beautiful sunsets, as the park buzzes with live music, dancing, and MORE!
- Hyde Park Village Art Fair - Oct 9-10 from 9 AM to 6 PM. A much awaited expo that penetrates through all genre of art form to celebrate the enthusiastic exploration throughout the region.