Burger Week in Tampa Bay!
Ten Days of Burger Specials at Local Tampa Restaurants - November 4, 2021 through November 14, 2021
Tampa Bay burger week is kicking off on November 4, 2021! In case you haven't heard, there are 2 dozen restaurants participating in this celebration and all burgers will be $10 or less. Not only will you enjoy a tasty burger at a discounted price, but you will also be helping out the local community. A portion of the proceeds this year is being donated to Feeding Tampa Bay! While you feed your burger craving, you are also helping feed others in need in the area! Win-win.
All you need to do is ask for the "Tampa Bay Burger Week Special" at participating restaurants.
Here are some of the restaurants and burgers to check out during Burger Week!
- Urban Brew and BBQ - "Smash Patty Burger" (Smash patty with house-made bourbon ketchup, smoked cheese sauce, pickled serrano and jalapeno peppers, topped with a fried pickle and onion haystack).
- The Pub Tampa Bay - "The Smoked & Stacked Burger" (Beef patty, smoked gouda cheese, coleslaw, spicy mayo, stacked with an onion ring served with Cajun fries)
- The Independent - "Burger Week Special" (Vegan housemade Cuban blackbean patty topped with avocado salsa, vegan provolone and garlic aoli on a fresh kaiser roll)
- The Dunedin Smokehouse - "Soft Pretzel Bacon Beer Cheese Burger" (Grilled to order patty topped with housemade beer cheese sauce, chopped bacon, and onion straws served on a soft pretzel roll)
- The Avenue DTSP - "The DTSP" (8oz burger with housemade bourbon bacon, onion jam and yellow American cheese on a brioche bun.
These restaurants are dispersed all throughout the Tampa/St.Pete area and all offer different burgers - ranging from beef, pork, chicken and vegan burgers! ALL $10 and under! You can find all of the participating restaurants HERE.
As stated, just mention "Tampa Bay Burger Week Special" while ordering and you will save $ and help those in need in the Tampa area.
Bon appetit and happy burger week!
Post a Comment