Bachelor Live on Stage St. Pete
The Bachelor Live on Stage coming to St Pete!
Are you a fan of the Bachelor? Now is your chance to be part of the show in your very own town! The Bachelor Live On Stage is coming to St. Pete’s Mahaffey Theater on Wednesday, April 13th and tickets are on sale now!
Hosted by Bachelor Nation favorite Becca Kufrin (winner of season 22 of The Bachelor), the live show will feature Connor Brennan (The Bachelorette Season 17, Bachelor in Paradise Season 7) as The Bachelor.
Not only does this show feature recent cast members but the lucky ladies will be hand picked from the audience on the night of the show, which is why attendees are encouraged to “come dressed to the nines.”
Brennan will guide the handful of ladies selected from the audience as they personally experience all the fun, drama and what life at the mansion is really like. From glamorous limo entrances to outrageous group dates and all the memories that come along with it, the interactive experience will leave the audience feeling like they just spent an evening at the mansion.
For those hoping to be selected, The Bachelor Live on Stage has provided the following list of recommendations:
- Arrive EARLY to the show. Check your the theatre’s website for the exact time doors open (it is normally one hour before showtime) and plan to come to the lobby and meet our Casting Director.
- Come prepared with a less than 30 word DESCRIPTION of yourself! What are your hobbies, dreams, what do you do for a living, etc.
- Dress to be STAGE ready! Pick an outfit of your choice but remember, this will be your FIRST IMPRESSION.
- Think about your LIMO ENTRANCE and what you will say when you meet our BACHELOR who will guide you through this exciting & interactive evening.
- Be prepared to sign a waiver with our casting team, each volunteer is subject to any and all applicable state and local COVID-19 mandates and laws of the corresponding tour stop city. All volunteers will be rapid tested on site and must have a negative test result to participate in the show.
- You must be 21 years or older to be a volunteer on stage.
- Expect the UNEXPECTED! Be open to having fun and leaving your HEART on the stage.