9 Best Hikes in Florida
Check out the top spots to hike in Florida.
Florida provides gorgeous nature and sunshine almost year round - here are the top 9 places to hike in Florida!
- Lakes Regional Park in Fort Myers at 7330 Gladiolus Dr. Fort Myers, FL 33908. This park offers walking trails, splash pads, playgrounds, a miniature train ride and many picnic pavillions.
- Lettuce Lake Park in Tampa at 6920 E Fletcher Ave. Tampa, FL 33637. This popular park in Hillsborough County has scenic trails and an observation tower to get a bird's eye view of the water.
- Washington Oaks Garden State Park at 6400 N Ocean Shore Blvd. Palm Coast, FL 32137. This park offers gorgeous beaches and romantic gardens. Perfect setting for a hike or picnic!
- Philippe Park at 2525 Philippe Pkwy, Safety Harbor Fl 34695. This park is named after the man who brought grapefruit to Florida. This park is not only historic, but also beautiful.
- Spanish River Park at 3001 Florida A1A Boca Raton, FL 33431. This charming park has amazing views of the intracoastal waterway, scenic beaches and walking trails.
- Lake Seminole Park at 10015 Park Blvd. N Seminole, FL 33777. This park is conveniently located by Largo, Seminole and St. Petersburg! Perfect for a day out in the sunshine! Have some fun adventuring on the trails or during water activities on Lake Seminole.
- Sandsprit Park at 3443 SE St. Lucie Blvd. Stuart, FL 34997. This serene waterfront park has a long boardwalk for fishing, a playground, and several pavillions.
- Trimble Park at 5802 Trimble Park Rd. Mt Dora, FL 32757. This lovely park not only offers a perfect spot to picnic and hike, they also offer camp sites for tent and RV camping.
- A. L. Anderson Park at 39699 US Hwy 19 Tarpon Springs, FL 34689. This gorgeous park has serene wooded waterfront views and is dog friendly!