4th of July Celebration at Armature Works
The Heights District Fourth of July Celebration at Armature Works!
Celebrate the Fourth of July at Armature Works! Join us on July 4th for the Heights District Fourth of July Celebration at Armature Works! This year's Boom by the Bay will include an event presented by My Doctors Live, benefitting K9s For Warriors, one of four featured locations.
During the event, there will be a large-scale riverfront concert, fireworks display overlooking downtown Tampa, Friends of the Riverwalk Boat Parade, a Hot Dog Eating contest, a Kids Zone, and auctions of American-inspired art. The celebration kicks off at 3pm and will go until 10pm!
There are several ways guests can enjoy the Fourth of July at Armature Works.
Exclusive VIP, 21+
- Upscale patio furniture (seating for all)
- Private bar
- 1 free signature cocktail
- Private bathroom
- Premier viewing of the fireworks display
- Front-row stage access
- First come, first serve seating (guests can bring their own blankets & chairs)
- Premier viewing of fireworks display
- Private bathroom
- Adults ( included in price): 1 free drink , private bar
- Kids (included in price): face painting, balloon artist, crafts, unlimited wristband to kid zone (bounce houses & slides)
Free, Public Access
- First come, first serve access available throughout property
- Sweet treats & snacks available for purchase
- Kid Zone wristbands available for purchase day of the event ($25 per kid)
Event Duration: 3pm - 10pm
- Kid Zone 3pm - 9pm
- Hot Dog Eating Competition 4pm
- Riverfront Concert 4:30pm - 10pm
- Friends of the Riverwalk Boat Parade turnround in front of AW 7-7:30pm
- Fireworks 9:15pm
As part of the Fourth of July celebration, Armature Works will also be partnering with K9s For Warriors! A worthy cause, K9s For Warriors mission is to end veteran suicide. One of the nation's largest providers of trained service dogs to military veterans suffering from PTSD, traumatic brain injury and/or military sexual trauma. Because most dogs coming from high-kill shelters are adopted through this program, they can form an unbreakable bond that facilitates their collective healing and recovery. Service Dogs are supported by scientific research (from Purdue University's OHAIRE Lab) demonstrating their ability to mitigate veterans' PTSD symptoms while simultaneously restoring their confidence and independence. K9s For Warriors, a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization founded in 2011, remains committed to raising awareness about veterans' mental health and improving policy.